Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Working towards a goal.(2)


Class in general:
Been practising writing proofs. I met up with my tutor as I said before and I realized that the formatting and structure of my proofs are usually very off. After getting a few tips from her I have been trying to practise them and seeing if I am doing all right now.
Slog:
As for the mathematical problem, I am not really sure on what to work on yet. Trying to figure out a question is hard, and I am not sure I am approaching this right. I completely forgot to ask Danny about this on Monday and have been trying to find him to clarify the kind of question I should be trying to solve again all Tuesday. I will try again tomorrow, hopefully I can figure this out, so that the last 2 weeks before this slog is due is spent full on working towards (trying) to solve this mathematical episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment