Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Rock Bottom?
Despite this being the last place that I wanted to be since the begining of the year. I think I just let everything I didn't want to happen...happen. I fell behind in everything and now my grades are suffering.
I can think back and ask myself...was it the hours I spent watching random tv shows to comfort myself from my poor grades that resulted in me getting even worse grades. Or was it my fright at having the courage to go up and ask for help.
Couple of weeks past and almost all the chances to help raise my grades is gone. All I have is one assignment and I think 2 quizes left till the final exam. I am terrified...
Next couple of days I am going to try a different... I will update tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment