Tuesday, 2 October 2012

The first couple weeks.



First Blog Entry.

I am slightly confused at how we even set up a blog account. I mean…right now I am typing up on a random text editing software. 
We have our first tutorial class and first quiz today…I am terrified especially since it's only the 3rd week of class and I am already falling behind in school…So last minute work on a lot of things including studying for this quiz. I am almost happy that we have a quiz every week, as it allows for more practise. But sad that our prof makes every single one of them count. 

That's it for now….I have one hour left till class. I will catch up by Sunday. 

Peace for now,
Me. 

As you can see, I have clearly finally looked around and discovered how to set up a Slog. Procrastination has always been one of my bad qualities. I complain that it is because I am just a slow person (maybe I am) but usually the reason for me not getting things done in a timely manner and/or understanding things is because I wait till the last second to do everything. Including CSC236...it's past week 3 and I had already begun falling behind (as my repetitive self has already stated above, from the note from last week).

My resolve: Since the other day. NO I WILL NOT let that happen anymore. (I surprisingly caught up a quite a bit this past weekend) I have already started my assignment and having a trouble with it but I am happy because I actually have time to look over everything and catch up instead of scrabbling and crying my way into a corner. 

Anyway my productive self (ha?) is going to leave to work on things. But I will be back. (Hopefully with better grammar next time (And thank goodness for spellcheck))

Peace for now, 
Me.

1 comment:

  1. I will have an extra office hour close to when A1 is due. Come and ask questions.

    ReplyDelete