Saturday, 13 October 2012
The test...
Second Blog Entry,
It has been a couple of days since my last Blog post, and a test has passed. I really really hope that I did well...but I sure don't feel good about it.
The question most people would ask me would be..."So, did you study?" Well, yes, yes I did. Maybe I am studying wrong, maybe I started too late...But I doubt it.
I think my issue was that I didn't go through all the questions. I mean, proofs, in this class is a lot more easier to understand for me then csc165 where I was always lost, In this class I can actually follow what is happening, and now do proofs. However when studying When I say questions with summation signs and Fibonacci sequences...they just looked hard so I skipped them hoping that they wouldn't appear on the quiz (and believing this cause the other class said they didn't have it). Lucky me though. Those were on the test. And then the tree problem which when I look back to was soo easy, I messed up on cause I just blanked out cause I started telling myself I already failed and I don't know how to do any of the questions. AHhhh. I feel utterly stupid. *The worst being that everybody I talked to said that it was the easiest test ever... :(
I went to office hours...but the room was overflowing :( I stood there for a long time confused and outside not being able to see or hear anything to just go to study with my friends.
Well...that's it for now...
Peace for now,
me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment