Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Final Post.


A final Farewell,

I can't believe it's already the end of the first semester, I remember the first time our class got this SLOG assignment, and even my first post, where I told the world I will not fall behind. I guess saying is a lot easier then actually doing.

Things just started to get confusing I guess, and I just believed asking for help was not a good option (In my mind I was just a bothersome person with all my questions)

Towards the end I really think I am finally started doing my hardest in this course, too bad I think it was a little bit late (I really should have started a lot earlier with the going to profs and asking for help, but at least I learned from my mistakes and acted on it right?)

Been studying for the final, and will continue to study for it really hard (I mean it!) and I hope all goes well in the future.

This class has truly been really interesting despite my dismal marks. Hopefully my new found ways of studying will help me in the future in terms of understanding everything.

Farewell and have a great winter break and happy holidays,
Amrutha Krishnan

No comments:

Post a Comment